Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Biggest Douche Bag I Have Ever Met

Lucinda and I own rental properties in Panama City Beach Florida. We have had the unfortunate bad luck of renting to two classless, pretentious, overbearing, wannabe, poser a-holes from Atlanta. They rented our condo at Aqua saying everything in the condo was perfect except for one thing, they didn't think the dishes were good enough.

The husband, let's call him Fred (name changed to protect his identity and keep him from suing me), called me wanting us to buy new dishes for them because the dishes weren't good enough for his precious wife to make an interesting enough presentation of the food when she served meals and that those were the kind of dishes they only served sandwiches on. What kind of douche bag says something like that?

The dishes are the standard set of dishes that came stocked when the high end condo originally sold. These were the standard set of dishes that came stocked in all of the new condos that sold brand new in 2007.

I found this to be insulting and told them in no uncertain terms that I would not replace anything in my condo just to meet their particular needs based on color, pattern, or brand. If they didn't like it, they could leave, I would terminate the contract, and refund them the unused portion of their rent.

We went into the condo on Monday to install a router for them and Lucinda noticed they had taken a piece of furniture that was given to us as a gift and set it out on the balcony because they didn't like it. It would have been ruined if it had set out all winter on the balcony. They have no regard for our personal belongings and are pushy, spoiled assholes. Did I mention I didn't like them?

Actually, I take that back Ted. I believe the problem exists with your overbearing, spoiled, wife and you are living in Hell on earth. I actually feel sorry for you man.

No comments:

Post a Comment